CHILLI FLAKES POTATO CUTLETS

Snacks is very important role in meal.... today I was shocked when my kids had demanded  MCcain style potato cutlets .So I tried it and it's came out perfect. ..My kids told me mom you are superb....It was big compliment for me..

I want to share very easy and kids favorite snacks..
.
Chilli flakes potato cutlets...

How to make it 

INGREDIENTS
4 medium boiled potatoes
2 tsp cornflour
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
salt to taste
oil for frying

METHOD;

. First Boil potatoes ...peel it . cool it down....and mashed it..

..Take a bowl..add mashed potatoes..salt...cornflour... chilli flakes ...mix it well...

.Now make balls and rest it for 5 mins.

.Take kadai heat oil and fry this balls when its color going golden brown...its ready.

.Serve it hot with tomato ketchup or which chutney you like....


Comments

Popular Posts